This SIG is open to anyone involved or interested in researching technology for learning. We welcome researchers who use qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods in both small and large-scale technology for learning focused studies.
Our aim is to grow a vibrant community where members can connect and interact with fellow researchers to exchange ideas, knowledge and form research partnerships and have fun in the process.
- Pedagogy and technology
- Technology use by educators and students
- Digital identities
- Learning identities in the digital age
- Applications of specific technologies
- Design of learning management systems
- Teaching technology as sustainable innovation
- Blended learning
- Self-efficacy and digital technologies
- Computer-based assessment and learning systems
- Video technology for researching assessment feedback interactions and video-stimulated recall
- Teacher knowledge affecting their ability to use technology effectively to enhance student learning
- Knowledge of content and technology impacts teachers decision making about how and why they use technology
- Design for online language learning
- What makes a digital creative ... do all the short courses help or are they only taken by digitally creatives anyway?
- Digital portfolios, open badges and digital micro-credentials
- Leadership and collaboration in creative practice involving emergent technologies with secondary arts educators
- Online learning and online mentoring
- K - 12 ICT integration
- Online engagement
- eLearning in higher education