AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
3 results found
Using Longitudinal Qualitative Research To Understand Youth Connection To People, Place And Their Times
2015 Abstract refereed
Opportunities and challenges of conducting comparative analyses of longitudinal data to depict the lives of today's young adults
2002 Abstract refereed
1985 Abstract refereed