AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
5 results found
2016 Abstract refereed
Comparing gendered motivational processes affecting maths (and non-maths) education and career plans across 3 country samples
2012 Abstract refereed
An international comparison of students' maths- and english-related perceptions through high school using hierarchical linear modelling
1999 Refereed paper
Students' gendered perceptions of talent at high school according to academic domain, and their effect on career aspirations
1996 Abstract refereed