AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
5 results found
School leader practitioner research: Collaboration between the research community and school leaders to solve complex problems
2019 Abstract refereed
A Study into the concept of applying ‘Organisational Readiness’ and its Impacts onSchool Improvement
2018 Abstract refereed
School practitioners' perceptions of the pre-service teacher education practicum: A Comparative Study
2012 Refereed paper
2011 Abstract refereed
2004 Abstract refereed