AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
6 results found
“Thrown into the deep end with little mentoring”: Filling the gap with pre-service early childhood teachers transitioning to leadership roles in early childhood education settings.
2019 Abstract refereed
2018 Abstract refereed
Listen to their stories – Chinese families sharing their lived experiences in Australia and their children’s mathematics learning
2013 Refereed paper
2012 Refereed paper
2011 Abstract refereed
1999 Abstract refereed