AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
9 results found
Rendering Generalist Primary Teachers’ experiences of becoming pedagogical through making and responding in visual art
2021 Pre-Recorded Individual Paper
2021 Individual Paper
Engaging communities in nature conservation through aesthetics and art: Preliminary insights from a Tasmanian perspective
2018 Abstract refereed
2016 Refereed paper
An exploration of the challenges and benefits of becoming a teacher in a residential education context
2016 Abstract refereed
2013 Abstract refereed
Seeing the bigger picture: Investigating tertiary Arts educators' views on the Australian Arts curriculum
2012 Abstract refereed
Painting research practice: How exploration of a 'painting as research' metaphor can be used to refine approaches to conducting research.
2012 Refereed paper