AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
8 results found
2004 Abstract refereed
2001 Refereed paper
Putting meaning behind bars: Children's interpretations of bar graphs Brian Doig, Australian Council for Educational Research
1999 Refereed paper
1996 Abstract refereed
1995 Abstract refereed
1993 Abstract refereed
1992 Abstract refereed