AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
4 results found
The challenges of student voice in primary schools: Students ‘having a voice’ and ‘speaking for’ others
2019 Abstract refereed
2013 Abstract refereed
Tackling disadvantage through student centered learning - exploring 'Worlds of Work' in the Melbourne CBD
2008 Refereed paper
2006 Abstract refereed