AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
5 results found
Facing up to the fading face of the university: The nature and quality of school-university partnerships
2002 Abstract refereed
2001 Abstract refereed
A global issue and local response: the role of experienced classroom teachers in creating collaborative school cultures
1999 Abstract refereed
SYMPOSIUM 19: Assessing teacher performance for advanced career awards: the relevance of the NBPTS to Australia
1998 Abstract refereed