AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
6 results found
Separate but Together: Teachers’ perceptions of the impact of Family Occupational Separation on students’ educational outcomes
2016 Abstract refereed
Classroom teachers and daily student physical activity requirements: A study of capacity building through Traditional Indigenous Games (TIG)
2015 Refereed paper
2007 Refereed paper
Measuring learning with ICTs: An external evaluation of Education Queensland's ICT Curriculum Integration Performance Measurement Instrument
2005 Refereed paper
A teaching experiment to foster the conceptual understanding of multiplication based on children's literature to facilitate dialogic learning
2004 Refereed paper