AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
7 results found
Separate but Together: Teachers’ perceptions of the impact of Family Occupational Separation on students’ educational outcomes
2016 Abstract refereed
Classroom teachers and daily student physical activity requirements: A study of capacity building through Traditional Indigenous Games (TIG)
2015 Refereed paper
2007 Refereed paper
Measuring learning with ICTs: An external evaluation of Education Queensland's ICT Curriculum Integration Performance Measurement Instrument
2005 Refereed paper
A teaching experiment to foster the conceptual understanding of multiplication based on children's literature to facilitate dialogic learning
2004 Refereed paper
Recommendations for the development of an ICT curriculum integration performance measurement instrument: Focusing on student use of ICTs
2003 Refereed paper