AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
9 results found
Igniting and Sustaining Mathematical Proficiency: a Poststructuralist Analysis of the Pitfalls and Essentials of Classroom Practice
2010 Abstract refereed
Preparing Preservice Teachers To Step Up To the Intentions of the Australian Curriculum, Mathematics: Revitalising the Mathematics and Demonstrations of Proficiency
2010 Refereed paper
2006 Refereed paper
2004 Refereed paper
2002 Refereed paper
Promoting Productive Pedagogies: Preservice Teacher Education for New Times in Queensland State Schools
2000 Abstract refereed
1996 Abstract refereed
Constructivist pedagogy and action research in preservice teacher education in mathematics: The possibilities and limitations and social justice
1994 Abstract refereed