AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
6 results found
The compounding impact of health, disability and financial disadvantage on educational outcomes: the need for nuanced policy responses to disadvantage.
2017 Abstract refereed
Developing a researcher perspective during the course of a fine art research degree: Issues relating to supervision
2008 Abstract refereed
2004 Refereed paper
2003 Refereed paper
Is Working Nation Working?' An examination of the dis-ease in the relationship between education and employment from a regional perspective
1995 Abstract refereed
1994 Abstract refereed