AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
3 results found
Supporting HDR success: Identifying key influences that impact successful and timely completions by low-SES Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students studying at regional universities
2019 Abstract refereed
“It says sexual education but all it is, is just puberty” The perspectives of secondary school students on the timing of topics in sexuality education
2012 Abstract refereed