AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
7 results found
Collaboratively designing a national, mandated teaching performance assessment in a multi-university consortium: leadership, dispositions and tensions
“I started letting the teachers in”: What factors contribute to successful educational outcomes for disengaged and disenfranchised youth?
2019 Abstract refereed
Ethics, Self-Study Research, Methodology and Teacher Education: Uncovering the silenced ethical dilemmas of researcher practice.
2018 Abstract refereed
Impacting on debates about teacher education: the development and trial of the national Assessment for Graduate Teaching
2017 Abstract refereed
2013 Abstract refereed