AARE conference papers (1978-present) are archived and accessible through the website using the search tool.
- Papers from 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1983 are scanned PDFs and as such, neither the abstract nor the text are searchable.
- All papers from 1989 onwards are fully searchable via title, author and keywords in the abstract and full text.
- All refereed papers and many abstract refereed papers are available here.
- Papers listed as 'refereed papers': the full paper has been double-blind refereed.
- Papers listed as 'abstract refereed': only the abstract has been reviewed for acceptance into the conference.
7 results found
2011 Refereed paper
Why stay on at school? Two stories of student attitudes to school in a rural and a suburban community.
2003 Abstract refereed
Having a baby and being in school: Researching pregnant and parenting young people and their educational transitions
2002 Abstract refereed
Pathway planning and "becoming somebody": Exploring the tensions between wellbeing and credentialism with students at (educational) risk
2001 Abstract refereed
1996 Abstract refereed
1992 Abstract refereed