We invite our valued past and present members of the Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE) to renew your AARE membership now to take advantage of a discount on your annual membership fee.
The extraordinary work of our SIGs and the range of events scheduled across 2023-2024 point to the benefits of membership, as do last year’s successful AARE conference in Adelaide and this year’s Melbourne conference in November.
Membership is vital to ensure we can strengthen the work of the Association and continue to be active on many fronts in support of excellence and opportunity for Education research and researchers.
Log in to www.aare.edu.au and click “renew now” in the top right banner.
Click “I’ve lost my password” if you need to reset your password.
Renewals processed before 11:59 pm AEST on Wednesday, 31 May 2023 will receive a 20% discount on the annual fee (renewed through to 30 June 2024).
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted registration at the AARE annual conference
- Membership to up to three of our 29 Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Discounted registration to Theory Workshops and other events
- Exclusive full free access to AARE's journal, The Australian Educational Researcher
- Discounted book purchases from the Local/Global Issues in Education series at the AARE online Bookshop
- Full free access to other journals, Higher Education, Educational Change and Early Childhood Education
- Opportunities to apply for numerous awards, bursary and scholarships
Because of its strong national membership base, AARE can engage in research advocacy and dissemination, set up and maintain national and international research networks for the benefit of members, collaborate with other associations, form committees to deal with special projects, make substantive submissions to government inquiries and offer opportunities for research training and professional development.
Thank you for your contribution to our community of educational researchers.
Please contact the AARE office if you have any questions about your membership, via email@example.com or call 03 5955 2412.