Application for SIG Competitive Funding
- Annual funding $5000 per SIG
- SIGs can combine to apply for a grant of up to $10,000 but each SIG can apply for only one competitive grant per year (whether as the sole or a joint applicant)
- Download the Guidelines for AARE SIG Competitive Funding
- For accountability reasons AARE cannot provide funds to individuals on behalf of SIGs. Funding will be provided in the form of reimbursement for expenses incurred, and will require submission of receipts for expenses claimed. All claims for reimbursement must be received before 15 June so that AARE can pay the reimbursement before 30 June in the relevant year.
- Reporting requirements from previous funding rounds must be fulfilled before any further funding is requested. Details of past reporting for SIGs can be accessed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applications are due COB 31 May
- The funding 'year' runs from July 1 to June 30
If you have any questions about applying for SIG Funding please contact email@example.com.
Guidelines for SIG Competitive Funding
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the funding guidelines before applying for these grants.