Sun, Dec. 1, 2019 13:00:00 — 16:00:00
QUT, Kelvin Grove Campus, Brisbane, Australia
AARE’s HPE SIG invites you to attend a half-day symposium on wellbeing and education. The symposium will feature two panels of invited speakers who will explore social, historical, curricular and pedagogic perspectives on wellbeing and education, and speculate on new directions for research in this area.
Speakers will include:
- Professor Julie McLeod, The University of Melbourne
- Professor Helen Cahill, The University of Melbourne
- Helen Butler, headspace School Support
- Associate Professor Michael Gard, The University of Queensland
- Dr Catriona O’Toole, Maynooth University
- Dr lisahunter, Monash University
If you are a researcher, teacher, principal or other practitioner interested in wellbeing and education, this event is not to be missed.
Cost: AARE members $20, non-members $25 excl GST