Jun. 16 — Aug. 9, 2022 16:30:00 — 17:30:00 AEST
The Australian Association for Research in Education would like to invite you to participate in a series of seminars about Australian Research Council (ARC) Discover Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA) scheme (Details available here).
The DECRA scheme is a separate element of the Discovery Program. The DECRA scheme provides focused research support for eligible early career researchers in both teaching and research, and research-only positions.
The objectives of the DECRA scheme are to:
- support excellent basic and applied research by early career researchers
- support national and international research collaboration
- enhance the scale and focus of research in Australian Government priority areas
- advance promising early career researchers and promote enhanced opportunities for diverse career pathways
- enable research and research training in high quality and supportive environments
This series of seminars will focus on preparing and applying for a DECRA. The workshops are open to anyone, but will be of particular interest to ECRs and HDR candidates, as well as researchers who are mentoring potential DECRA candidates.
For further information, please contact Professor Anna Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org (AARE Research Development Co-ordinator), Dr Ellen Larsen, email@example.com (AARE Early Career Researcher Representative) or Natalie Downes, firstname.lastname@example.org (AARE Postgraduate Student Representative).