Policy on Advertising on AARE Website
AARE will sell advertising space on its website only when the inclusion of such advertising does not conflict with the Mission, Vision or Values of AARE, or the development or implementation of its Strategic Plan. The normal format of advertisements will be as logos in a banner on the homepage with hyperlinks to advertisers' websites.
- Advertising will be offered for sale based on a rate schedule established by the Executive Committee. Currently this is $500 per month.
- Advertising rights may be granted as part of any sponsorship agreement negotiated with AARE and approved by the Executive.
- The appearance of advertising on the AARE website will constitute neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by AARE of the product, service, or company involved, or of the claims made for the product within the advertisement. The AARE website will include a Disclaimer statement regarding advertising on its website. The disclaimer text is The AARE website contains links to websites not under our control. We are not responsible for the quality, safety, completeness, accuracy or nature of the content of such sites. Content on websites may change without our knowledge. The links provided are for convenience to you and should not be considered an endorsement of products or services by AARE. Any views expressed on these websites do not necessarily reflect official policy of AARE.
- AARE retains sole discretion when deciding to approve or deny website advertisements. This includes, but is not limited to, such factors as the advertisement's size, format, appearance, placement, and the length of time the advertisement will appear on the AARE website. AARE reserves the right to remove links to, or not to link to, other websites.
- AARE reserves the right to remove any advertisement that was previously approved. If AARE terminates the agreement early, it will pay the advertiser a prorated refund of the amount having been paid by the advertiser at the time of termination.
- AARE Executive will review the Website Advertising Fee Schedule yearly, or more often, as necessary.